We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
In addition to our stringent disinfection protocol we have made upgrades to the practice. Our HVAC system now has return air vents in each operatory to pull aerosols out of the treatment rooms and past a UV disinfection light to kill virus particles. We also have medical grade air purifiers running around the office.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• You will be asked screening questions when you arrive.
• Please wear a face covering of your choosing, if you are able. Please call from your car to make arrangements if you do not have a face covering.
• We have hand sanitizer available in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed, especially if you touch your mouth during a procedure.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Some good news: we have made some improvements to the practice interior. You may notice fresh paint, new light fixtures, new flooring, and comfy new dental chair cushions.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (541) 298-4411.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Easling and Team